- First off i'm going to go for the usual, drink a lot more water. I have been trying to do it recently..
but admittedly havn't tried very hard! I hate tap water and so it has to be filtered first, whether
that means through a brita filter or I must buy bottled water it just makes it a little less convenient.
- I feel as though I should moisturise my body more.. i've been focussing a lot of my attention on my
legs over the last 6months and now that I have found a product theat doesn't bring them out
blotchy and nasty I can get the rest of my body upto scratch too :)
- I recently heard that liquid foundations can clog your pores and am not entirely sure how I was so unaware of this! So I have decided that when the weather lightens up a bit and my skin doesn't
need so much moisture that I will swap my makeup routine around a bit. I've heard a lot about bare minerals and am intreagued to see how it could work for me, maybe as well as other similar products.. we will see :)
- I have been working on my eyebrows for a couple of months now. Yes I made the fatal mistake of plucking on top rather than below! You dont need to tell me i'm an idiot.. I was a clueless 14 year
old that actually thought I knew a lot :P Anyway.. I am determined to grow them in fully in the new year! Without using any assistance from regrowth products though, sorry girls i've heard many
non-biased professionals say they are complete pishtosh! I must learn to be more patient and not
get so frustrated.
- I'd like to remember to wear perfume more often. I own about 10 - 15 yummy bottles of perfume
and yet each day I wear impulse siren body spray.. Even when I go out on the town or to meals.. everywhere! I'm not sure why I do it but a friend mentioned to me that it may be because perfume doesnt last as long and I am subconcious that I may smell not so nice.. lol sounds lovely right!
Anyway, I'm going to wear perfume more often but would love it if any of you had any tips or tricks
on making the scent last longer? That way I may remember more often.. Maybe :)
- I will have a make up clean up when I move out in the new year, I will I will I will! Rid of the old
makeup.. clean my tweezers, brushes (not that I don't anyway) & eyelash curlers and even sharpen my many eyeliners!
- Finally.. but I feel most importantly, my main resolution for the new year is to get fit and healthy and stay that way. It will not only include drinking lots more water but also eating more of a healthy and balanced diet, I intend to start eating a healthy breakfast each morning and excercising a whole tonne more seeing as right now I do no form of excercise other than walking to work in the mornings. It isnt enough, I don't feel healthy and I don't want this unhealthyness to be reflected on my skin. I
will do it.. even if it means some how becoming able to afford to go to the gym!!
♥ abby xx